You know those moms you see in the store, with the kids having a total break down. And the mom is tiring so hard not to cry that she starts laughing. We've all seen them, felt for them and tried not to stare or criticize.Today I was that Mom! in target Ethan decided life was just to much for him and when I wouldn't carry him life was over. Yes my sweet normally very cooperative baby boy turned into a MONSTER form a nightmare! He took off the sandles I was buying him (that just two minutes before were the best thing ever) He wouldn't sit down in the stroller so I had to practically sit on him to buckle him up. My friend Amy was with me and she was tiring to help me and the two of us barely manged to get him in. He (being way to smart) managed to unclip the over the shoulder harness and stand up and continue to scream! I was just tiring to keep him in there so I could pay and leave. Not wanting to stay and inflict my suffering on any one else. Needless to say he got so worked up he almost throw up. He cried all the way to the car but was magically fine once in his car set. For him the hole thing was over and forgotten and I was traumatized. My back is now hurt and I am exhausted! when he went down for a nap I could of cried with joy!! But nap time was over to soon and he is now at this very moment bugging his sister and they are both screaming at each other!
And this is life!! and tomorrow is a new day!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment