Monday, May 19, 2008

How much do you think Evie wieghts?

Well I took Alexis and Evie to the doctors today for there 7 year old and 4 month old Check ups.Ethan just got to tag along, and cause trouble.By the time I left Ethan had made the visit such a trial I was ready to cry.He is testing me so much lately He is in full treble two mode!
Alexis is doing great she is healthy and looking good.She had to get a finger prick and that was the end of the world. But buy the time I dropped her off at school it was forgotten.
Evie is doing great also! She weights a whole 14 lbs 7 oz. She is my smallest Baby ever! At the same age Alexis and Ethan were almost 18lbs. She had to get shots and she was not happy about it at all . They are all healthy and ready to move to Fallon!

No comments: