


We went on a family hike in the Elk horn wild life preserve Sunday before last, the hole family!!
It was Evie's first hike and big surprise she slept through the hole thing. Alexis and Ethan had a great time. Ethan's favorite part was throwing rocks into the ocean. Alexis liked crossing the brigades. Aaron and I just enjoyed watching them have fun.
When we got back to the car and did a tick check We found one on Ethan, YIKES!! with his allergies we weren't sure what would happen but when we looked closer we saw that it had not bitten him yet, talk about lucky!! But still I was a little traumatized All I could think about was what it he stop breathing? What if I have to use his EPI pin? But he was fine and once I started breathing again so was I. When we got home we were cold tried and hungry but we had a nice time.




No comments:
Post a Comment