skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kawczk family adventures
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Alexis's 1st grade picture
This is my new all time favorite picture of Alexis.
She has her eyes open and a real smile on her face!!
I don't normally buy school pictures but I bought this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evie is 6 1/2 months old
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Three peas in a pod
The kids
Melissa and Aaron
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(22)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(14)
Sand Doon
our crazy life
How much do you think Evie wieghts?
Not much to tell
A moving update
What a day!
Happy things!!
Ethan AKA MR fix it!
Alexis's 1st grade picture
Elkhorn Slough trip
Evie is 4 months old today
Okay day two of the blog and I'm blogging Yeah!! W...
Here's what new
Our Crazy life
About Me
Kawczk Family Adventures
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment