Okay let’s see, Well Alexis is loving baseball she may not be the best player but she's the most enthusiastic one. First grade is almost over and she's doing fine YEAH!! She has become quite the little DIVA and her favorite pass time is driving my nuts but all in all she is a good girl and we are lucky to have her in our lives.
Ethan is to smart for MY own good!! He has figured out every kind of baby gate out there so I can’t keep him out of the kitchen. He can open every baby proofing door gizmos that most adults can’t.
He has way to much energy I wish I could bottle it and sale it I’d be RICH! I can't wait until we get to Fallon and he starts preschool.
Evelynn is great, she rolled over for the first time the other day I don't know who was more surprised her or me? She is a happy baby and a good sleeper I can’t believe she is almost 4 months old! Were does the time go??
Aaron's good he can't wait to move he hates his job here. I think the change will be very good for him. Me on the other hand I’m not too excited about moving. I hate having to start over make new friends. And the kids are not to sure about moving so I have that to deal with too.
On top of it all Aaron will deploy so that will be a new one. Something I'm scared of but I'll make do.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Here's what new
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment