Sunday, September 28, 2008

Whats new



Well Hi everyone, things have been a bit crazy around here with Aaron gone and school starting and just plain getting settled in. The kids are doing well Alexis like school and seems to be doing well she had made friends I’m trying to get her into girl scouts which is proving to be harder the I thought and she starts Martial arts classes in a few weeks she is very excited about it.

Ethan loves preschool and Is making all kinds of friends he has a best pal Donavan who lives across the street I have also be lucky enough be make a friend in his mom she and I have be hanging out and it is nice to have a friend here in lonely Fallon.

Evie has been moving and grooving with her butt roll for a while now but just this morning she crawled to me and in the last few days she has started pulling her self up on the toys and furniture. Wow were does the time go. I took these pictures this morning they are not the best but it’s them enjoy!


No comments: