Well a lot has been happening here in FallonNv for the kawczk’s. Ethan Started preschool, he goes three days a weekM-W-F from 7:3oam – 11:30am he loves it. It has been really good for him he comes home and sings me song and counts for me. Alexis started 2nd grade today, she road the bus (Scary for me!!) I followed it today to see its route and make sure she found her class, meet her teacher all that good stuff. She couldn’t wait for me and Aaron to leave. When did I go from mommy you’re so great please don’t leave me, to being so uncool and she can’t wait to get rid of me. Evie is good she moves all over the floor now and claps she’s growing way to fast gosh were does all the time go!! Aaron and I are trying to get everything ready for his leaving in the next few weeks. Things are crazy but what’s new!
No comments:
Post a Comment